Paycheck-to-paycheck grocery list
This will take some work, but it will save you SUPER $$$ bucks each week. Trust!
- 4 lbs. of chicken thighs – $9 – these are best on the grill (if you have time) but are SUPER Yumsters with a BBQ sauce and a side of oven roasted veggies.
- 2 whole chickens, 4-6 lbs. each – $6 each – these are great for roasting and then you can use the remaining chicken for a chicken noodle soup that your family will find to be super Yumsters!
- 5 lb. pork shoulder or pork butt – $21-$30 – you can serve the pork with veggies and a mashed yam. In addition… you can make dinner WRAPS that will include veggies and some sour cream if you like.
- 4 lb. can of Tuna – YES! You can find a 4 lb. can of tuna – $13 – this will feed 3-5 souls for 6 to 9 days, for salads or sandwiches.
- 4-6 Bell Peppers – $6-$8 per pack
- Onions, green onions, FRESH garlic, yams and mushrooms can all be bought in bulk as well. That will equal about $19-$25 bucks!
Mix and match these grocery items in your menu. SAVING $$$$ TAKES WORK! (It’s your 3rd job). Your 1st job is your FAMILY, your 2nd job is your ACTUAL job… and your 3rd is WORKING HARD to save $$$ at the grocery store while doing your BEST to eat healthy.
Now, you can rack up all these savings for your family of 4-6 each week. These grocery items can be bought at Sam’s Club, Smart & Final on the west coast or Costco on both coasts.
Here’s a dope tool when shopping at a Sam’s Club or Costco… Purchase the PLATINUM club card. It may run you $80 – $120 for the year. But peep this! You get a check back based on how much you spend each week. It’s SO worth it guys!!!!!